Praesent id metus massa, ut blandit odio. Proin quis tortor orci. Etiam at risus et justo dignissim congue. Donec congue lacinia dui, a porttitor lectus condimentum laoreet. Nunc eu ullamcorper orci. Quisque eget odio ac lectus vestibulum faucibus eget in metus. In pellentesque faucibus vestibulum. Nulla at nulla justo, eget luctus tortor. Nulla facilisi. Duis aliquet egestas purus in blandit. Curabitur vulputate, ligula lacinia scelerisque tempor, lacus lacus ornare ante, ac.
SNC Talks with Candidates
- May 13 – King County Assessor John Wilson
- April 8 – our third Workshop on the HALA MHA upzones – Understanding and Engaging in the Legislative and Legal Processes
- March 11 -our 2nd Workshop on HALA Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA) – Understanding the details of the Proposed Zoning and Land Use Changes under MHA
- February 11 – Neighborhoods Workshop on HALA Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA) Upzones
- January 14 – Backyard Cottages, SEPA, and Assessing Growth Impacts
Penni Cocking on May 13 – King County Ass… billbradburd on September 10 – Neighborh… Genevieve McCoy on September 10 – Neighborh… Jessica Dixon-Horton on September 10 – Neighborh… Jessica Dixon-Horton on September 10 – Neighborh…