On September 14, 2013, Kshama Sawant, City Council Position 2 candidate (challenging 16 year incumbent Richard Conlin) joined the SNC for a discussion of her campaign and the issues.
SNC Talks with Candidates
- May 13 – King County Assessor John Wilson
- April 8 – our third Workshop on the HALA MHA upzones – Understanding and Engaging in the Legislative and Legal Processes
- March 11 -our 2nd Workshop on HALA Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA) – Understanding the details of the Proposed Zoning and Land Use Changes under MHA
- February 11 – Neighborhoods Workshop on HALA Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA) Upzones
- January 14 – Backyard Cottages, SEPA, and Assessing Growth Impacts
Penni Cocking on May 13 – King County Ass… billbradburd on September 10 – Neighborh… Genevieve McCoy on September 10 – Neighborh… Jessica Dixon-Horton on September 10 – Neighborh… Jessica Dixon-Horton on September 10 – Neighborh…