While we wait to overturn Citizens United, is there something we can do on the local level to reform the role of money in election campaigns? Initiative 122 offers an innovative way to do just that. Alice Woldt of Honest Elections Seattle will discuss this exciting proposal.
SNC Talks with Candidates
- May 13 – King County Assessor John Wilson
- April 8 – our third Workshop on the HALA MHA upzones – Understanding and Engaging in the Legislative and Legal Processes
- March 11 -our 2nd Workshop on HALA Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA) – Understanding the details of the Proposed Zoning and Land Use Changes under MHA
- February 11 – Neighborhoods Workshop on HALA Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA) Upzones
- January 14 – Backyard Cottages, SEPA, and Assessing Growth Impacts
Penni Cocking on May 13 – King County Ass… billbradburd on September 10 – Neighborh… Genevieve McCoy on September 10 – Neighborh… Jessica Dixon-Horton on September 10 – Neighborh… Jessica Dixon-Horton on September 10 – Neighborh…